At a glance
- Originator Mitsubishi Chemical
- Developer Mitsubishi Chemical; Nonindustrial source
- Class Antivirals; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Chemoprevention; HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cancer (Prevention)/Chemoprevention in Japan (Unknown route)
- 07 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 07 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Japan (Unknown route)