Stevastelin C3Alternative Names: NK 374186C3
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Nippon Kayaku
- Class Depsipeptides
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Immunosuppression; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 01 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Immunosuppression in Japan (unspecified route)
- 01 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Transplant rejection in Japan (unspecified route)
- 02 Aug 1996 Preclinical development for Immunosuppression in Japan (unspecified route)