DY 301Alternative Names: Iodine lecithin; L-LBI; Licorice-lecithin bound iodine; Liquorice-lecithin bound iodine
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2000
At a glance
- Originator Daiichi Pharmaceutical
- Developer Daiichi Pharmaceutical; Nagasaki University School of Medicine; Toho University School of Medicine
- Class Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 27 Dec 2000 Discontinued-Clinical for Asthma in Japan (PO)
- 05 Aug 1996 Investigation in Asthma in Japan (PO)