Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 1998
At a glance
- Originator Research Biochemicals
- Class Antiepileptic drugs; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine A1 receptor agonists; Glycolysis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 03 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Ischaemic heart disorders in Canada (Unknown route)
- 05 Aug 1996 New profile
- 05 Aug 1996 Preclinical development for Ischaemic heart disorders in Canada (Unknown route)