LY 301497Alternative Names: 17beta-Hydroxywortmannin
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2001
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Androstadienes; Antihypercalcaemics; Osteoporosis therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action 1 Phosphatidylinositol 3 kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Malignant hypercalcaemia; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 22 Aug 2001 No-Development-Reported for Malignant hypercalcaemia in USA (Unknown route)
- 22 Aug 2001 No-Development-Reported for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 07 Aug 1996 Preclinical development for Malignant hypercalcaemia in USA (Unknown route)