Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2000
At a glance
- Originator Scotia Holdings [CEASED]
- Mechanism of Action Cholestenone 5-alpha reductase inhibitors; Prostaglandin synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Erectile dysfunction
Most Recent Events
- 04 Jul 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Erectile dysfunction in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 04 Jul 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Benign prostatic hyperplasia in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 08 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Erectile dysfunction in United Kingdom (Unknown route)