Anti-ICAM-3 monoclonal antibody ICM3Alternative Names: ICM 3
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2001
At a glance
- Originator ICOS Corporation
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Intercellular adhesion molecule 3 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Acute myeloid leukaemia; Crohn's disease; Graft-versus-host disease; Psoriasis; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 05 Jul 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Acute myeloid leukaemia in USA (Unknown route)
- 05 Jul 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Transplant rejection in USA (Unknown route)
- 05 Jul 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Crohn's disease in USA (Unknown route)