Recombinant interferon-inducible protein-10Alternative Names: rIP-10
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Cytostatics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 07 Sep 1998 Profile reviewed
- 12 Aug 1996 Preclinical development for Leukaemia in USA (Unknown route)