ALT 3000Alternative Names: desHis(1)Neu(8)Ala(11)Ala(16) glucagon amide
Latest Information Update: 07 May 2001
At a glance
- Originator Rockefeller University
- Class Amides; Antihyperglycaemics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 07 May 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Diabetes mellitus in USA (Unknown route)
- 03 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Diabetes mellitus in USA (Unknown route)
- 13 Aug 1996 Preclinical development for Diabetes mellitus in USA (Unknown route)