At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Developer Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Antioxidants; DNA synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 17 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Canada (Unknown route)
- 15 Aug 1996 Preclinical development for Cancer in Canada (Unknown route)