E 21RAlternative Names: E21R
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Hanson Centre for Cancer Research
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; Granulocyte macrophage colony stimulating factor antagonists; Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Acute myeloid leukaemia; Cancer; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Sep 2003 E 21R is available for licensing (http://www.bresagen.com.au)
- 11 Apr 2003 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Australia (unspecified route)
- 11 Apr 2003 Discontinued - Phase-II for Rheumatoid arthritis in Australia (unspecified route)