At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Oxazoles; Thiazolidinediones
- Mechanism of Action Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 13 Apr 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Diabetes mellitus in Germany (PO)
- 04 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Diabetes mellitus in Germany (PO)
- 15 Aug 1996 Preclinical development for Diabetes mellitus in Germany (PO)