At a glance
- Originator Zambon Group SpA
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antihypertensives; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Beta-adrenergic receptor antagonists; Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension; Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jun 1999 Discontinued-Preclinical for Ischaemic heart disorders in Italy (PO)
- 11 Jun 1999 Discontinued-Preclinical for Hypertension in Italy (PO)
- 03 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in Italy (PO)