Anti-cholesterol vaccine - EntreMed
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2004
At a glance
- Originator EntreMed
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypercholesterolaemia
Most Recent Events
- 21 Dec 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hypercholesterolaemia in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 Apr 2003 EntreMed is set to close a $US10.25 million equity deal to support development of several of its programmes
- 18 Nov 2002 Supended - Preclinical for Hypercholesterolaemia in USA (unspecified route)