At a glance
- Originator Xenova Group
- Class Antineoplastics; Benzylidene compounds; Isoquinolines
- Mechanism of Action P-glycoprotein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 29 Jul 2004 Discontinued - Phase-I for Cancer in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 18 Jan 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 12 Mar 1998 Suspended-I for Cancer in United Kingdom (Unknown route)