Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 1998
At a glance
- Originator Sanofi-Synthelabo
- Mechanism of Action Alpha 1 adrenergic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Benign prostatic hyperplasia
Most Recent Events
- 04 Nov 1998 No-Development-Reported for Benign prostatic hyperplasia in European Union (Unknown route)
- 19 Aug 1996 New profile
- 19 Aug 1996 Phase-I clinical trials for Benign prostatic hyperplasia in European Union (Unknown route)