At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Developer Eli Lilly; Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action 1 Phosphatidylinositol 3 kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Graft-versus-host disease
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jun 2001 This compound is still in active development
- 18 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Graft-versus-host disease in USA (Unknown route)
- 28 Oct 1998 Preclinical development for Graft-versus-host disease in USA (Unknown route)