At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antiglaucomas; Antiplatelets; Prostaglandins; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Platelet aggregation inhibitors; Prostaglandin D2 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 06 Dec 2000 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 23 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Thrombosis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 21 Aug 1996 New profile