SR 3775Alternative Names: Ganciclovir cyclic phosphonate
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 1998
At a glance
- Originator SRI International
- Class Antivirals; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action DNA-directed DNA polymerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cytomegalovirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 10 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cytomegalovirus infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 26 Aug 1996 New profile
- 26 Aug 1996 Preclinical development for Cytomegalovirus infections in USA (Unknown route)