Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2001
At a glance
- Originator Yissum Research Development Company
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antihyperglycaemics; Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer metastases; Diabetic retinopathy; Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 12 Feb 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 08 Sep 1998 Profile reviewed
- 08 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cancer metastases in Israel (Unknown route)