Anti-CD11a monoclonal antibody
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2000
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Mechanism of Action CD11a antigen antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bone marrow transplant rejection; Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 12 Sep 2000 No-Development-Reported for Bone marrow transplant rejection in Japan (Unknown route)
- 12 Sep 2000 No-Development-Reported for Diabetes mellitus in Japan (Unknown route)
- 28 Aug 1996 Preclinical development for Diabetes mellitus in Japan (Unknown route)