P 30 extract
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Phytopharm
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Phytotherapies
- Mechanism of Action Gluconeogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 19 Nov 1999 Phytopharm is pursuing discussions with potential partners for P 30
- 29 Aug 1996 Preclinical development for Diabetes mellitus in United Kingdom (PO)