Chlamydia trachomatis vaccine - Chiron
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Chiron Corporation
- Class Bacterial vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chlamydial infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Chlamydial infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 29 Aug 1996 New profile
- 29 Aug 1996 Preclinical development for Chlamydial infections in USA (Unknown route)