CRL 41835Alternative Names: CRL 41833
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Originator Cephalon France
- Class Antiplatelets; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Platelet aggregation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 26 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Thrombosis in France (unspecified route)
- 23 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Thrombosis in France (Unknown route)
- 29 Aug 1996 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in France (Unknown route)