Research programme: ABS 300 - American Biogenetic SciencesAlternative Names: ABS 300 research programme - American Biogenetic Sciences; ABS 301
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2002
At a glance
- Originator American Biogenetic Sciences [CEASED]
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 20 Sep 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Alzheimer's disease in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 Aug 1996 Preclinical development for Alzheimer's disease in USA (Unknown route)