At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action 5-lipoxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jan 2013 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 07 Sep 1998 No development reported - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 Aug 1996 Preclinical development for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)