At a glance
- Originator The Institute of Cancer Research
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Alkylating agents
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Colorectal cancer
Most Recent Events
- 19 Aug 1997 Phase-I clinical trials for Colorectal cancer in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 04 Sep 1996 No-Development-Reported for Colorectal cancer in United Kingdom (Unknown route)