Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2000
At a glance
- Originator Scotia Holdings [CEASED]
- Class Antirheumatics; Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Prostaglandin synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Musculoskeletal disorders; Osteoarthritis
Most Recent Events
- 04 Jul 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Osteoarthritis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 04 Jul 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Musculoskeletal disorders in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 09 Mar 1999 No-Development-Reported for Osteoarthritis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)