At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action 5-lipoxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 03 Sep 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Asthma in USA (PO)
- 03 Sep 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (PO)
- 29 Aug 1996 New profile