CT 102Alternative Names: PDWHF; Platelet-derived wound healing formula
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 1998
At a glance
- Originator Curative Health Services
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Growth factors
- Mechanism of Action Intercellular signalling peptide and protein stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetic foot ulcer; Skin ulcer
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Nov 1998 No-Development-Reported for Diabetic foot ulcer in Europe (Topical)
- 27 Nov 1998 No-Development-Reported for Diabetic foot ulcer in USA (Topical)