Chlamydia trachomatis vaccine - Emergent BioDefense Operations LansingAlternative Names: TracVax
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2006
At a glance
- Originator Emergent BioDefense Operations Lansing
- Class Bacterial vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Chlamydial infections
Most Recent Events
- 07 Mar 2006 This vaccine is still in active development
- 16 Jun 2003 The assets of Antex Biologics and Antex Pharma have been acquired by BioPort Corporation
- 11 Feb 2003 Antex has filed an IND with the US FDA for Chlamydial infections