MF 268Alternative Names: MF 268 bitartrate
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2001
At a glance
- Originator Mediolanum
- Class Neuroprotectants; Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action Acetylcholinesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cognition disorders
Most Recent Events
- 06 Dec 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cognition disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 25 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cognition disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 29 Aug 1996 New profile