Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2003
At a glance
- Originator Procept
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Antipsoriatics
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Psoriasis; Transplant rejection; Type 1 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 28 Mar 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Psoriasis in USA (PO)
- 21 Feb 2000 Pacific Pharmaceuticals is now called Procept and has the biotechnology assets of the former Procept
- 21 Feb 2000 Procept has merged with Heaven's Door Corporation to form HeavenlyDoor.com