GB 21Alternative Names: E92/114; W164
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Andrulis Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics; Platinum complexes
- Mechanism of Action DNA synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 20 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 08 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 08 Sep 1998 Profile reviewed