Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 1999
Price : $50
At a glance
- Originator Draco Lakemedel
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 07 Apr 1999 Merger of Astra and Zeneca to form AstraZeneca completed.
- 22 Apr 1998 Discontinued-II for Asthma in Sweden (Unknown route)
- 15 Jan 1997 Phase-II clinical trials for Asthma in Sweden (Unknown route)