Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 1999
At a glance
- Originator Draco Lakemedel
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 07 Apr 1999 Merger of Astra and Zeneca to form AstraZeneca completed.
- 22 Apr 1998 Discontinued-II for Asthma in Sweden (Unknown route)
- 15 Jan 1997 Phase-II clinical trials for Asthma in Sweden (Unknown route)