Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2001
At a glance
- Originator Glycomed
- Class Anti-ischaemics
- Mechanism of Action Glycosaminoglycan inhibitors; Selectin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued End-organ damage; Reperfusion injury
Most Recent Events
- 07 Feb 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for End-organ damage in USA (Unknown route)
- 07 Feb 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Reperfusion injury in USA (Unknown route)
- 28 Apr 1998 Preclinical development for Reperfusion injury in USA (Unknown route)