At a glance
- Originator Bayer Schering Pharma
- Developer Bayer Schering Pharma; Farmades
- Class Antineoplastics; Basic amino acids; Diamino amino acids; Essential amino acids; Uroprotectives
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bladder cancer; Cystitis; Nephritis
Most Recent Events
- 13 Mar 1997 Discontinued-II for Nephritis in Germany (Unknown route)
- 13 Mar 1997 Discontinued-II for Bladder cancer in Germany (Unknown route)
- 13 Mar 1997 Discontinued-II for Cystitis in Germany (Unknown route)