Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2002
At a glance
- Originator Draco Lakemedel
- Developer Draco Lakemedel; Nonindustrial source
- Class Antiasthmatics; Corticosteroids
- Mechanism of Action Arachidonic acid inhibitors; Glucocorticoid receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma; Bronchitis; Inflammatory bowel diseases
Most Recent Events
- 07 Apr 1999 Merger of Astra and Zeneca to form AstraZeneca completed
- 25 Mar 1999 No-Development-Reported for Bronchitis in Sweden (Inhalation)
- 25 Mar 1999 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in Sweden (Inhalation)