At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Antiasthmatics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Leucocyte elastase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Respiratory tract disorders
Most Recent Events
- 25 Feb 1999 No-Development-Reported for Respiratory tract disorders in European Union (Unknown route)
- 20 Sep 1996 Preclinical development for Respiratory tract disorders in European Union (Unknown route)