SonepiprazoleAlternative Names: PNU 101387; U 101387; U 101387G
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2001
At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Antipsychotics; Benzenesulfonates; Piperazines
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 30 Mar 2001 Discontinued-II for Schizophrenia in USA (Unknown route)
- 30 Mar 2001 Discontinued-II for Schizophrenia in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 05 Apr 2000 Pharmacia & Upjohn has merged with Monsanto to form Pharmacia Corporation