Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2000
At a glance
- Originator Scotia Holdings [CEASED]
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Leukotriene receptor antagonists; Prostaglandin synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 04 Jul 2000 Discontinued-II for Rheumatoid arthritis in United Kingdom (PO)
- 11 Jun 1997 Phase-II clinical trials for Rheumatoid arthritis in United Kingdom (PO)
- 02 Oct 1996 SC 106 is to be out-licensed by Scotia