At a glance
- Originator Takeda
- Developer Gedeon Richter
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Neuroprotectants; Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists; Nerve growth factor stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cerebral ischaemia; Cognition disorders
Most Recent Events
- 11 Oct 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cognition disorders in Hungary (Unknown route)
- 11 Oct 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cerebral ischaemia in Hungary (Unknown route)
- 12 Jun 2000 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made