At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Collagenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Osteoarthritis
Most Recent Events
- 13 Oct 2000 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 09 Mar 1999 No-Development-Reported for Osteoarthritis in USA (Unknown route)
- 29 Aug 1996 New profile