At a glance
- Originator Scios
- Class Analgesics; Anti-inflammatories; Antiasthmatics; Muscle relaxants; Oligopeptides
- Mechanism of Action Bradykinin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Gram-negative infections; Inflammation; Pain; Sepsis
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jun 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Pain in Brazil (Unknown route)
- 14 May 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Sepsis in USA (IV)
- 14 May 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (Unknown route)