At a glance
- Originator Sanofi Winthrop
- Class Anti-ischaemics
- Mechanism of Action Glutamate receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cognition disorders
Most Recent Events
- 23 Sep 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cognition disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 29 Aug 1996 New profile
- 29 Aug 1996 Preclinical development for Cognition disorders in USA (Unknown route)