At a glance
- Originator LEO Pharma
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Benzoic acids
- Mechanism of Action Arachidonic acid inhibitors; Leukotriene B4 receptor antagonists; Leukotriene D4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation; Skin disorders
Most Recent Events
- 09 Nov 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Skin disorders in Denmark (Topical)
- 09 Nov 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Inflammation in Denmark (Topical)
- 07 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Skin disorders in Denmark (Topical)