P16CMAlternative Names: 16alpha-Methoxycarbonyl prednisolone
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 1998
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Corticosteroids
- Mechanism of Action Lipocortin synthesis agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 07 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Inflammation in USA (Topical)
- 29 Aug 1996 New profile
- 29 Aug 1996 Preclinical development for Inflammation in USA (Topical)