AscosterosideAlternative Names: L 767812
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Antifungals; Cholestanes
- Mechanism of Action Glucan synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Mycoses
Most Recent Events
- 30 Apr 1999 No-Development-Reported for Mycoses in USA (Unknown route)
- 29 Aug 1996 New profile
- 29 Aug 1996 Preclinical development for Mycoses in USA (Unknown route)