At a glance
- Originator Purdue Frederick
- Class Antiasthmatics; Benzofurans
- Mechanism of Action Leukotriene B4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Allergic asthma
Most Recent Events
- 31 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Allergic asthma in USA (Unknown route)
- 29 Aug 1996 New profile
- 29 Aug 1996 Preclinical development for Allergic asthma in USA (Unknown route)