Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2000
At a glance
- Originator Scotia Holdings [CEASED]
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics; Antihypertensives; Antithrombotics
- Mechanism of Action Cholesterol inhibitors; Platelet aggregation inhibitors; Prostaglandin synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Coronary artery restenosis; Peripheral vascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 04 Jul 2000 Discontinued-Clinical for Coronary artery restenosis (Unknown route)
- 04 Jul 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Peripheral vascular disorders in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 24 Jul 1997 Investigation in Coronary artery restenosis (Unknown route)